Prebiotic and probiotic formula
Probiotics are living microorganisms which, when taken in adequate amounts, provide health benefits.* For example, maintaining a friendly environment in the gut supports the optimal absorption of nutrients.*
However, to be considered beneficial, these “good” bacteria must maintain a delicate balance in the gastrointestinal tract.
PreforPro® Prebiotic is
- Effective in small servings within hours (not days)
- Functions in both the small and large intestines
- Does not cause flatulence
- Does not require refrigeration (but recommended for optimum activity)
- Shelf life of 18 months
- The PreforPro® prebiotic promotes the growth of our probiotic blend of Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, and Lactobacillus plantarum
- These strains support the normal proliferation of beneficial bacteria*
One (1) capsule upon rising or at bedtime with at least 8 oz. of water or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Contents may be removed from capsule and taken by spoon immediately after mixing with a small amount of tepid water.
REFRIGERATION NOT REQUIRED BUT RECOMMENDED FOR OPTIMUM ACTIVITY
Health Benefits: Transformation’s Professional Protocol Transbiotic TM was formulated with an innovative prebiotic developed to support the growth of healthy
bacteria in the gut through a method that is not fiber or starch-based.*
Download the product sheet (PDF)