Top 5 Reasons You Should Be Taking Digestive Enzymes EVERY DAY!
by Lisa Helffrich, RD
Your digestive system is THE most important system of the body. Oxygen and nutrients are the only two things you must supply the body’s cells with on a very regular basis. Since you’re not going to consciously stop breathing, let’s look at the necessity of digestion.
The only way you can get nutrients to the cells is via the digestive system. Even if you feel your digestive system is perfect, keep reading to learn more about the top reasons you should be taking digestive enzymes.
- To keep your cells healthy, you need to deliver the nutrients with good digestion. If your digestive system is compromised, your cells don’t get what they need and this can lead to disease and illness.*
- Stress compromises our digestive function. Taking digestive enzymes keeps it working at its best.*
- GMOs and processed foods put more strain on the digestive system. Taking enzymes provide the support needed to ensure optimum digestion with each and every meal.*
- Colorectal cancer and stomach cancer are on the World Health Organization’s top 10 list for causes of death. Digestive enzymes and probiotics support the digestive tract so it can function optimally.*
- You don’t benefit from eating right unless you are digesting those healthy foods. All the good nutrition in the world will do you no good unless you are properly digesting it and supporting digestion with digestive enzymes is a great way to support optimum health.*
Wondering which digestive enzymes to take? See our full list of suggestions!
Try one of these top sellers for a full blend of all the digestive enzymes needed to maximize your digestion!
Lisa Helffrich, RD, was the Director of Education for Transformation Enzyme Company for over 20 years. She holds a B.S. in Health Science from the University of Texas.
FAQs about Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme Products