Kidz Digest Powder
Comprehensive enzyme blend with DPP IV enzymes
Breastfeeding is the best source of nutrition for a child’s healthy growth and development. Kidz Digest™ was created because we understand there are circumstances that prevent breastfeeding.
Supplementing with digestive enzymes supports the digestion of formula and breast milk, assisting the body to maintain a healthy digestive system. Once food is broken down into simple nutrients, the body’s cells and tissues can absorb the resources they need for energy, growth, and repair.
Whether breast fed or formula fed, Kidz Digest™ will support healthy digestion and alleviate the symptoms of occasional gas, cramping, bloating and reduce spitting up.
- Enzyme Blends. Three enzyme blends work together to encourage a more complete digestion: a protease blend which includes DDP-IV to assist with the digestion of proteins, a lipase blend with 3,000 FIP of activity to assist with the digestion of fats, and a polysaccharolytic blend to assist with the digestion of sugars and starches.*
- Powdered Product. Kidz Digest™ in powdered form is easy to administer. Powder can be mixed in a small amount of tepid water, creating a paste that can be put on the tongue or gums of an infant, or dissolved in water and administered with a medicine syringe for babies.
- Safe and Effective. Transformation™ enzyme products have been clinically used for over 20 years to safely and effectively assist with the reduction of food sensitivities that may cause gas, bloating, cramping and on occasion diarrhea, heartburn, and constipation.*
What makes it such a great product?
- Our enzymes are derived from plant sources so they will survive the high-acid of the stomach and also the lower pH of the intestines to help support digestion from “end-to-end” as we say. Most animal enzymes made from pancreatic fluids need a special coating to get them through the stomach acid before they begin working. Wouldn’t you want to buy a product that STARTS working as soon as possible in your stomach?
- Contains Protease and DPP-IV digestive enzymes for complete protein digestion. One of the most common sources of allergies is protein (think gluten, dairy, etc.). Our DPP-IV is a protein digesting enzyme that works with your body’s own digestive enzymes to help break down difficult-to-digest proteins. The rest of the protease blend is specifically tailored to assist in the digestion of all dietary proteins. So your children have a whole mess of protein digesting enzymes at work on their food!
- We’ve also made sure to include plenty of carbohydrase enzymes to help break down starch, fiber and sugar and lipase enzymes for complete digestion of fats along with a probiotic to help maintain good flora.
- We removed the maltodextrin (corn-based) found in the previous formula and replaced it with flax seed. Flax seed is a balanced source of omega fatty acids with fewer allergy issues for most people.
tsp (1/2 scoop) mixed in a spoon of tepid liquid or placed on the tongue.
Usage may be increased according to individual needs as directed by health
care practitioner dependent on both the types of foods eaten and the individual's
Do NOT add to a bottle of baby formula or baby
food as it will break down the food in the container and make it less
Kidz Digest Powder with DPP IV:
Benefits:Transformation’s Kidz Digest™ is a gentle
formula of effective, GI stable digestive enzymes designed to promote
optimal digestion of nutrients.*
You Know? Most commercial formulas contain whey (protein) from
cow’s milk, and many use vegetable oils as their source of fats.
Powdered digestive enzyme blend is easy to administer to infants and toddlers
Encourages complete digestion with a comprehensive enzyme blend to help digest sugars/starches, proteins and fats.
- Provides a potent blend of pure plant enzymes and probiotics*
Contains 125 servings per container
- Download the product sheet (PDF)